CONTRIBUTE TO THE LOVE & JOIN THE PARTY
Do you love Party Style? Would you like to expound upon that love and contribute to our site? Well, guess what we are always looking to add to our contributor community of talented Style makers, We want your Fresh Ideas, Funny Stories, gorgeous pictures & illustrations and art we want to share the love and expand out community of creative makers.
So, what are we looking for?
So Happy you asked.
What’s right for Party Style: We’re especially interested in personal inspirational stories, woman in business stories, Entertaining tips & tricks, crafty DIYs and life as a blogger stories with a diverse points of view, smart articles with original reporting, and illustrations or beautiful photography. We want DIY projects that you’re passionate about We want to know what you’re obsessed with what you love how you live your life.
We love essays that highlight creativity, dream jobs, positive body image, learning to be an adult, friendships, the weirdness of relationships, and learning how to work through tough times (whether it be the big crises, or the small “I just don’t like myself this morning” moments). We want stories that make us feel like we’re all in this together, whether it’s an essay on how a celebrity inspires you or the way a news event connects with you personally How do you celebrate every day? How do you make life one big party?
Who we’re looking for:
- Funny, honest, smart, creative people with strong writing and grammar skills
- Artists and illustrators who want to share their work with the I Love Party Style community.
Then here’s what to do:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas you have for specific articles, Video, DIYs and a brief (one paragraph bio) description of who you are.
- In the subject line, write “Your amazing pitch idea”
- If you already have a draft of a story, diy, or recipe you think might be right for us, go ahead and send it!
- If you have photography, art, diy, or writing samples, send them along.
Become A Contributor to Party Style